Sunday, May 22, 2011

Foodtography project completed

When i photographed my dinner earlier it completed a week long foodtography project i have been running where i photographed and uploaded every breakfast, lunch and dinner i had since Monday morning. I actually surprised myself in not forgetting to photo a meal, in fact i did not even come close to forgetting which just shows you that when i have a bit of mental discipline i can achieve anything. The results of my experiment can be seen in this Flickr set.
One thing to notice is that i seem to eat a lot of fish! I had fish and chips no fewer than 3 times including Friday night's lemon sole as shown above and fried mackerel once. However this was slightly unusual, usually it would be no more than fish once or twice. I might run this project again next year and see if my diet has changed over the time period.

No comments:

Post a Comment