Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011 Review : April

The Spring was here and the walks began in earnest, i walked a few footpaths around Curdworth and Sutton Coldfield and visited Coleshill a couple of times. I also managed to fit in a canal walk along the Tame Valley Canal (for a change). 317 photos in total were added to my Flickr account, including some of an airship that flew over my house. I did wonder if we were at war with the Kaiser again.
Blimp over Erdington
A notable thing i did in April was register for my Masters degree with the Open University, that i finally began in October. Apart from that though it seems a pretty mundane month. I built 2 kits, a Canadair Sabre and a Gloster Gladiator. The latter my first biplane for some time.

Song of the month was "nothing new" by April March.

No comments:

Post a Comment