Wednesday, December 14, 2011

2011 Review : May

The weather improved and the cricket season properly got underway. I am a member of Warwickshire County Cricket Club and try to get to the Edgbaston ground at least 6 or 7 times a season (plus a 2nd XI game at Walmley) my first match being a CB40 game against Leicestershire. I also attended a day of the county championship match (my favourite competition) against Durham.
Warks vs Leics 01/05/11
I conducted a foodtography experiment in May, for a week i photographed every breakfast, lunch and dinner i had and uploaded to a Flickr set. I might do the same next year and then i can compare if anything much has changed food wise but i doubt it. I went to Stratford-upon-Avon at the end of the month, the first of 4 trips to the town this year. Its become a bit like my second home i guess. I also paid a trip to the Kingfisher Country Park in east Birmingham, not far from where my Nan used to live.

During May i finally got some Flash training after years of asking work for it! Better late than never i guess but i haven't actually used my Flash skills (careful) since attending the 2 day course. Its all HTML5 nowadays of course, well not quite but it will be soon. Perhaps the training was simply a present from work as i passed my 10 years of being a BCU employee in early May.

My Airfix model planes continued to roll off the production line, i completed a Gloster Gladiator and a Fairey Battle. Song of the month was "Welcome to infinity" by Hyperbubble.

No comments:

Post a Comment