Friday, December 7, 2012

2012 Review : March

With the temperature finally rising and Spring on the way March included my first ever trip to Shrewsbury and a canal walk from Hatton to Leamington Spa which can only be described as epic! The highlight of the month though was finally getting an iPhone, bought for me by my lovely wife. This allowed me to enter the mysterious world of the likes of Instagram and Fourquare...

I am expected to go to official archives as part of my MA History and in March i broke my "archive virginity" by going to the Birmingham Archives. Since then i have been there again but the focus of my research is at Stratford's archives now.

Model aircraft building resumed after the stuttering start to the 2012 season with a lovely F-89 Scorpion being built. Music wise i got a pile of old Top Of The Pops LPs off my Mum and also over the rest of the year have tried to buy up all the CD reissues of this series (only a couple left to get!) Song of the month however was Help Stamp Out Loneliness' "a ghost with a hammer in his hand".

No comments:

Post a Comment