Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Banbury

I've travelled through Banbury a lot (usually on the way to and from London) but today i stopped off to visit the town and especially the canal. The Oxford Canal runs through the town and i was surprised at how many narrowboats there were there. It totally surprised me, some of the bridges were pretty neat too. You can see my canal pictures here.


I also visited the town, which is nice. Oxfordshire is in my blood. My relatives can be traced back to that county to the 1670s apparently. The railway station is especially fun with some interesting traffic including an inspection saloon being propelled by a class 37! You can see my Banbury (non-canal) photos here.


I also made the following Vine video of the London-Stratford train arriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment