Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Review of 2014 : February

With a little more time available to me in February i headed up to Stratford, a place i had visited umpteen times during my dissertation writing in 2013 of course. Oddly though my visit there is still the one of only two to the town this year so far, but maybe i needed a bit of a rest from the place! My new workplace Worcester is another town served by a canal and river of course and i did some exploring of the canal in the town.

I created a new blog in February to reflect my returned interest in the railways. Kris' Railway Photos is a blog of my railway photos (natch).

One notable event in February was the final revenue earning passenger flights of the DC-10, which were centred on Birmingham Airport too and i was able to see the great old plane fly over my house as it headed into BHX on its final passenger trip before retirement.

Artist of the month was The Rileys with their sweet jingle jangle pop.

No comments:

Post a Comment