Thursday, December 11, 2014

Review of 2014 : May

May saw me visit London again and do another long canal and waterway walk in East London, starting at Blackwall and ending with a trip aboard some visiting German Navy warships! The month ended with a second interview for a job in Solihull and this one was successful. However i didn't leave my Worcester job until the end of June.

One notable event towards the end of the month was being evacuated from my home because of a bomb scare! I did start gardening this month at last though did not do a lot, my usual meagre pea crop. I grew some chilli pepper plants indoors and they did quite well and lasted until the end of the year when they were killed off by the cold. I used quite a few of the chilli peppers from the plants, mostly on pizza.

Artist of the month was the wonderful When Nalda Became Punk.

No comments:

Post a Comment