Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Chromebook

For the last few years the pattern has been for me to do all of my serious stuff like Photoshop on my Macbook and use an iPad as a truly personal computer for surfing and the like. However as my iPad has aged i have found fewer and fewer of the websites i use regularly such as the Guardian worked satisfactorily on it. I was also finding an onscreen keyboard a bit of a pain to use for major text entry. So i switched instead to using my older Macbook, however this was only a temporary solution.

Ever since my Mum book a Chromebook i have thought about getting one for myself and i have finally made the plunge. Because i wanted something that would be relevant for a few years at least i plumped for the high end Pixel from Google, which in some ways has a superior spec to my main Macbook...

And very nice Katie the Chromebook is too. I am still getting used to the different way in working but i think it will be a pleasing adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment