Thursday, December 24, 2015

2015 Review : June

After the very busy May June was slightly quieter but did include a trip to Aylesbury which is somewhere i've wanted to go for some time. I enjoyed the railways getting to the Buckinghamshire town and a long walk along the Grand Union canal. The following week i returned to Wootton Wawen and had another canal walk.

I also returned to study by beginning a short course on meteorology though i did not complete it, i found it a bit boring to be honest and not really what i was hoping for. I might try a short course again next year but stick to history!

Song of the month was "The shade" by Metric (which is also my song of the year to be honest).

1 comment:

  1. I studied Earth Science at the OU, I am currently looking at an expired course; Mountain Building in Scotland. Its is a serieas of PDFs, the first is dull, so please perservere and don't be put off if the start of an OU course is boring

    ReplyDelete