Monday, December 28, 2015

2015 Review : September

September has to go down as one of the busiest months. It started with a long delayed but finally realised and much enjoyed trip to Lapworth and its canals and railway. A week later i went to Crewe and the wonderful Crewe Heritage Centre and of course spent some time in the station too. Finally at the end of the month i made a second trip to the LT Museum Depot and also visited a live railway depot for the first time namely the Heathrow Express Depot including the change to walk underneath a train!

Interestingly after finally getting into the cab of a working locomotive after many years of being an enthusiast only back in July, in September i managed to get into the cabs of a Class 332 and a Class 87 too. Not only buses come in threes it seems.

I also bought myself a Chromebook Pixel a lovely computer which replaced my fading iPad as my "personal" computer. Its a beautiful piece of kit and in some ways more powerful than my Macbook though probably a bit overpriced for what it can do and what i use it for. However it should last me a number of years so should be seen as a long term investment.

Song of the month was "Can you blame me" by Matt & Kim.

No comments:

Post a Comment